Top 4 reasons to upgrade iBolt Cartegraph-Vadim Integration
Fixes iBolt 2.5 runtime stability issues:
- • Shutting down intermittently when running out of threads.
- • Missing transactions or transactions not integrating.
Reduced memory requirements:
- • Previously, iBolt projects were split in 3: Vadim to Cartegraph and Cartegraph to Vadim projects and Cartegraph and Vadim Inventory (where applicable).
- • Now, one Vadim-Cartegraph integration project is required, allowing simultaneously TEST and LIVE environments.
New integration features:
- • Integration to Time Accruals: Validation of Vacation, Sick time etc. Cartegraph scripting required for validation
- • In progress: integration of fleet data in Vadim’s Fixed Asset to Cartegraph equipment
- • Ability to leave Work Order department blank (remove from forms) and have iBolt pick-up department from project.
- • Improved integration to Cartegraph worksheets.
Support for Cartegraph 8.1 and 8.3 database structure, based on iBolt parameter:
- • Several Cartegraph tables have been eliminated, data merged to other tables.
- • Modified links from departments to projects. The project link is now based on Department name instead of department code.