Web Mapping Data Viewing & Reporting
Mapping and database information has traditionally been siloed in individual departments or with individual stakeholders. Web-based mapping leverages data that organizations are already creating by making it widely available through the Internet or Intranet. Benefits of publicly available web mapping sites are that it:
• Facilitates self service
• Mitigates liability by chronicalling improvements over time
• Provides efficiencies through easy access to resources
• Reduces effort for collation and dissemination of data
• Provides a scalable platform for the focal point for future reporting
• Provides a method for feedback that internal users and the public can easily mark up
• Provides a single source of truth to support decision-making
• Provides a repository for corporation knowledge
Pacific Alliance have become the GIS experts in the industry, implementing MapGuide, ArcGIS Server, Google and its iVAULT Web GIS Mapping solution to over 60 clients – many of which are household names. For demonstration sites and more information on iVAULT please browse to iVAULT.pat.ca.
Whatever your data needs, Pacific Alliance has the expertise to support it.