Attend to our Webinars and be up-to-date with the applications of iVAULT, our webmapping solution.
Can’t attend? Contact us at email@example.com and we can schedule a data that works better for you.
July 31, 2013 - Web GIS tools for data integration and analysis
Join us for a 30-minute webinar to find out more about some powerful Web GIS tools for data integration and analysis:
· GPS Location: users can track and map their location in the Web GIS
· Load ESRI Shapefile: upload a shapefile to your Web GIS site, enabling you to add ad hoc layers for comparison and analysis
· Query Builder: enables users to create, validate, and submit complex database queries
· Select Nearest: find map features on a user-specified layer based on their distance from a specified location
· Proximity Analysis: identify map features based on their proximity to an “Area of Interest” specified in four different ways
· Spatial Data Export: export the selected map features to an ESRI shapefile, AutoCAD DWG or SDF format, so that data can be used by other applications or shared with other organization or groups as appropriate.
The iVAULT Web GIS analytics tools were designed and developed in order to reduce steps in the workflows, support better decisions and expedite the decision-making process.
Do you want to learn more? Register now and don’t miss this opportunity!